- All the app users and website visitors of Rise Socially.
- All the candidates applying for our career services or joining our company in different capacities.
- All the people having business engagement with Rise Socially and other services from the company.
- Clients engaging the professionals from Rise Socially.
- All the third parties associated with Rise Socially and their representatives and vendors.
Information we gather, store and use
We collect user information when they use our websites and apps. We only collect information of users they freely choose to provide us. The information we collect include the following categories.
Website user information
- We collect personal identity data of our website users such as name, email address, company address, billing address and phone number.
- In case you make payment or receive payments through our websites we also collect payment information like credit card or different financial data as well as billing address.
- We can also collect Personal User Information like the date of birth, taxpayer identification number or any information to validate the user identity or as required by the law.
- From clients we collect the information corresponding to job details, requirements on specific services, information about the company requirements regarding the skills, industry-specific requirements, information regarding permits or licences, etc.
- We also collect information about the businesses, affiliates, the appointed directors, business managers, representatives and employees of the client company responsible to deal with our projects.
- We can collect information that we get through the interview process or through the user feedback.
- We can also collect and store information automatically collected through the use of the particular app platform or website.
- We collect information about Human Resources applying for a job in our company or working with us in the capacity of employees. The information we collect include industry they come from, their linguistic skills, job experience, residence location, work-related skills, government-issued identification numbers such as PAN, Aadhaar number, Passport, other photo IDs and address proofs, date of birth, gender, work authorization status, etc
- In case of hiring businesses we collect data about your business like company name, size, business type, industry niche, number of employees in a particular process, your IT infrastructure, etc.
- Under any circumstances we do not collect sensitive personal information such as financial data like Bank Account details, Credit Card or Debit Card details or other payment app details, Biometric information such as fingerprints, voice and face recognition data.
Use of the Information
We use the information we collect with our website for the purposes such as the following.
- For our Legitimate business Interests we collect and use certain user information. In certain cases, we also handle Personal Information for the express purpose that it advances our legitimate interests in business activities.
- We use information of users to respond to any queries or requests users make and use the information for the stated or agreed duration.
- We use customer information to keep them informed of any administrative aspects related to the platform or any other changes to our platform and regarding terms and conditions and corresponding policies.
- We also use information to maintain contacts with the Talent, Client or other contacts.
- We use information for all kinds of technical needs such as operating and improving our business website and platform, business operation and improving our business, providing a positive user experience, detecting security issues and for protection against fraudulent activities, for ensuring internal control and security, for talent acquisition and retention, for general management and reporting, etc.
How do we Protect Personal Information?
We process the personal data we collect, also by automated means, for the purposes defined above and for a specific period of time, which complies with our internal data retention policy, in order to ensure that the personal data are not kept longer than necessary. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal data you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
We and our third party service providers and third party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access or interact with the Service. This information may include, among other information, the browser and operating system you are using, the URL or advertisement that referred you to the Service, the search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to the Service, areas within the Service that you visited, which links you clicked on, which pages or content you viewed and for how long, other similar information and statistics about your interactions, such as content response times, download errors and length of visits to certain pages and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with websites.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, and to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
We collect feedback from Users about their experience with other Rise Socially Users of our Service. Please note that any feedback you provide via the Service or feedback provided about you is publicly viewable via the Service.
We will cease to retain personal data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- The content of the website pages is only for your general information and use. It can be changed without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- You may submit comments or ideas about the Site and Site Services, including without limitation about how to improve the Site or Site Services. All your disclosure is voluntary, gratuitous, unsolicited, and without restriction and will not place Rise Socially under any fiduciary or other obligation.
- You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rise Socially, our Affiliates, and our respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, and expenses arising from or relating to any claim, suit, proceeding, demand, or action brought by you or a third party or other User against an Indemnified Party relating to or arising out of any User Content you post.
- This Website contains contents which are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, user interface and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
If you have any questions about this terms and conditions and you can contact us:
By Email: [email protected]